Sound The Bugle - Bryan Adams

Edit

Sound the bugle now – play it just for me
As the seasons change – remember how I used to be
Now I can’t go on – I can’t even start
I’ve got nothing left – just an empty heart

I’m a soldier – wounded so I must give up the fight
There’s nothing more for me – lead me away…
Or leave me lying here

Sound the bugle now – tell them I don’t care
There’s not a road I know – that leads to anywhere
Without a light I fear that I will – stumble in the dark
Lay right down – decide not to go on

Then from on high – somewhere in the distance
There’s a voice that calls – remember who your are
If you lose yourself – your courage soon will follow

So be strong tonight – remember who you are
Yeah you’re a soldier now – fighting in abattle
To be free once more -Yeah that’s worth fighting for